The Open Series are more than just hearing aids; they are also great for shooting sports, hunting, and other activities. Using the included foam tips converts them from passive listening to an active protection against loud damaging sounds, whether persistent or intermittent.
The Open 360 provides the perfect blend of natural and digital sounds for a complete soundscape. Natural sounds reach your ears through the clear acoustic tips. Digital enhancement is pumped through the thin teflon tubes to enhance all the sounds you can’t hear naturally. It is the best of the Open Series and can help those who suffer from tinnitus. With the foam tips you can passively block up to 27 dB of sound while still being able to hear around you. Sounds above 85 dB are automatically reduced by the device. Electronic hearing protection offers the best of both worlds for shooters and hunters.
All the components of the Open 360 are made of medical grade, non-allergenic polymer, which provides maximum comfort. The polymer also adds resistance to inclement weather conditions.
- Low-profile Design
- High Fidelity Digital Sound
- 48 dB of Volume Enhancement
- Digitally Compresses Noise Over 85 dB
- 27 dB Single Number Rating (with Foam Tips)
- Background Noise Reduction
- Four Customizable Settings for Hearing Enhancement and Suppression
- Programmable and Reprogrammable
- Wind Resistant
- Designed for Extended and Daily Use
- Dynamic Masking (tinnitus)
Open 360 BTE Electronic Ear Protection